Friday, June 13, 2008

Out of Control

Been gone too long, sorry to my fan out there.

So now we're down to two. Two candidates, two philosophies, two parties, two asshats.

I wouldn't be happy voting for either of these douchebags, and neither are most people. Oh, don't get me wrong, the Obamination has millions of followers, but so did Hitler, Jim Jones, and Chairman Mao. I list them because they (like Obama), are all charismatic douchebags that eventually ended up costing the lives of millions of their own faithful. And have no doubt about it, Obama will do the same. By even HINTING that you will talk with murderers and despots, you empower, embolden, and codify their religion of opression. I'm in the Regan/Bush/Dr. Savage camp on this. The only way to deal with terrorists is to kill them every time you find them, and just for good measures you kill everyone that was hiding and supporting them.

Make no qualms here, if we're going to kick terrorism in the nuts, we're gonna get dirty on this. The only other choice is to by a quaran, a prayer rug, and practice kneeling. These guys don't want us to go away, they're out for the big win. Islam is indeed a religion of peace. You will be at peace with their ruling you, or you will know the peace of the grave. They are just about the least cuddly, least inclusive, least civilized (in the modern liberal sense) religion on the face of the planet. They do not play well with others. As many great men have said, we can't fix Islam, it has to fix itself. All we can do is destroy it. If they give us no choice, that will happen. Americans have been very whimpy over the last eight years, but you still see hints of a backbone. I have no doubt that the moonbats will be shoved into the basement should a nuke go off in the United States. They came come out and protest after all the bad guys are dead. That is what they're best at, right?

Oh, and McCain? He's a douchebag too, but at least he'll kill terrorists. He'll also let another 50 million illegals in and jack up the economy. But I can live with that, I doubt I will survive an Obama presidency. I'll pull "R" again. Like I have a choice? I won't make the same mistake I made with Clinton.

BTW - FUCK YOU HILLARY, now go away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

What do you know about Bob Barr? And do you think he'll have the Perot effect and drain moderate Republicans from McCain, effectively giving Obama the election?

6/14/2008 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Falconsword said...

I don't know how much danger Barr holds for McCain. It's a little too early to estimate that, especially since the VP game hasn't played out yet. Generally, third party candidates hurt Democrats more the Republicans. Historically, Clinton/Bush/Perot was an aberation rather thant he rule. The whole Clinton Obama thing has the far right libs buzzing like a hornets nest after a near miss of bug killer. Ask me again in three months...

6/17/2008 01:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home